Did you decide to purchase NordVPN? Do you wonder: Can I Be Tracked If I Use NordVPN?
In this article we will show you step by step how to make a purchase of new NordVPN subscription, set up account and start using NordVPN software! After guide we will answer some questions regarding using an VPN app.
Here is how to purchase a NordVPN subscription
- Start by visiting NordVPN website, you can click here.
- Click on pricing tab at the top of the page, here you can see current plans, pricing and deals. Choose which NordVPN plan you prefer to purchase and then click “Get *name of the plan* button.
You can choose between standard plan (pure NordVPN service) or other plans that comes with NordPass or NordLocker services.
- Now you have to type your email adress that you will be using NordVPN with.
- Now you have to choose payment method which you want to use, and proceed with it.
- Well done! If you followed this guide nicely you purchased NordVPN subscription! Look at your email inbox, here you will find purchase confirmation email.
Now download NordVPN APP and start using it
After purchasing your VPN plan, head to this page to download the NordVPN app
Now you can click start and enjoy using VPN!Click here to get the Best NordVPN Deal! 🔥
Let’s get back to main question, Can I Be Tracked If I Use NordVPN?
First, let’s talk about how a VPN works. A VPN encrypts all of the traffic between your computer and the VPN server. This means that anyone trying to intercept your traffic would only see gibberish. Even if they were able to decrypt the traffic, they would only see the IP address of the VPN server – not your real IP address.
So, while it is possible for someone to track you if you use a VPN, it is very difficult. If you are concerned about being tracked, we recommend using a reputable VPN service that takes privacy seriously.
A VPN, or virtual private network, is a secure connection between two devices. When you use a VPN, your traffic is encrypted, so it’s much harder for someone to track your online activity.
However, it’s important to remember that using a VPN does not make you completely anonymous online. Your IP address is still visible to the VPN provider, and they may keep logs of your activity. So if you’re looking for complete anonymity, a VPN isn’t the right solution.
But if you’re concerned about being tracked by your ISP or other third parties, using a VPN can definitely help improve your privacy.