1. Choose a VPN service with an Apple TV app. We recommend NordVPN as it offers a dedicated app and is one of the few services that also supports OpenVPN on iOS devices.
2. Download and install the NordVPN app from the App Store.
3. Launch the app and log in with your account details.
4. Select a server location from the list (we recommend choosing one that’s closest to your actual location).
5. Click Connect and wait for the connection to be established. Once it is, you can start streaming content on your Apple TV!
First, not all VPNs are created equal. There are many free and low-cost options out there, but these usually don’t work well with streaming devices like Apple TV. That’s because they often have data limits or bandwidth caps that can interfere with video streaming. So if you want to use a VPN with Apple TV, it’s important to choose one that offers unlimited data and fast speeds.
Another thing to keep in mind is that not all VPNs offer access to all streaming services. Some only work with certain platforms or region-locked content. So if you want to use a particular streaming service like Netflix or Hulu, make sure your chosen VPN can actually unblock it. Otherwise, you won’t be able to stream anything!
Finally, keep in mind that even if your VPN does work with Apple TV, it might not be the best option for streaming video content. That’s because most VPNs introduce slightly more latency than normal internet connections. So while you might be able to stream video without any issues, it could end up being choppier than usual due to the added time it takes for your data to travel through the VPN tunnel.
Thank your for reading!