Did you decide to purchase NordVPN? Do you wonder: Can I Use My NordVPN On My Router?
In this article we will show you step by step how to make a purchase of new NordVPN subscription, set up account and start using NordVPN software! After guide we will answer some questions regarding using an VPN app.
Here is how to purchase a NordVPN subscription
- Start by visiting NordVPN website, you can click here.
- Click on pricing tab at the top of the page, here you can see current plans, pricing and deals. Choose which NordVPN plan you prefer to purchase and then click “Get *name of the plan* button.
You can choose between standard plan (pure NordVPN service) or other plans that comes with NordPass or NordLocker services.
- Now you have to type your email adress that you will be using NordVPN with.
- Now you have to choose payment method which you want to use, and proceed with it.
- Well done! If you followed this guide nicely you purchased NordVPN subscription! Look at your email inbox, here you will find purchase confirmation email.
Now download NordVPN APP and start using it
After purchasing your VPN plan, head to this page to download the NordVPN app
Now you can click start and enjoy using VPN!Click here to get the Best NordVPN Deal! 🔥
Let’s get back to main question, Can I Use My NordVPN On My Router?
If you want to use the TP-Link web interface, you need to log in to the web interface and go to the “VPN” section. From here, you can add a new VPN connection by clicking on the “+ Add” button.
Fill in all the required information for your VPN connection and then click on the “Save” button. Your TP-Link router will now be connected to your VPN network.
If you want to use the TP-Link Tether app, you need to first connect your TP-Link router to your computer using an Ethernet cable. Once your router is connected, open up the Tether app and go to the “Advanced” section.
From here, select “VPN” from the menu and then click on the “+ Add” button. Enter all of the required information for your VPN connection and then click on the “Save” button. Your TP-Link router will now be connected to your VPN network.