Did you decide to purchase NordVPN? Do you wonder: Can NordVPN Be Compromised?
In this article we will show you step by step how to make a purchase of new NordVPN subscription, set up account and start using NordVPN software! After guide we will answer some questions regarding using an VPN app.
Here is how to purchase a NordVPN subscription
- Start by visiting NordVPN website, you can click here.
- Click on pricing tab at the top of the page, here you can see current plans, pricing and deals. Choose which NordVPN plan you prefer to purchase and then click “Get *name of the plan* button.
You can choose between standard plan (pure NordVPN service) or other plans that comes with NordPass or NordLocker services.
- Now you have to type your email adress that you will be using NordVPN with.
- Now you have to choose payment method which you want to use, and proceed with it.
- Well done! If you followed this guide nicely you purchased NordVPN subscription! Look at your email inbox, here you will find purchase confirmation email.
Now download NordVPN APP and start using it
After purchasing your VPN plan, head to this page to download the NordVPN app
Now you can click start and enjoy using VPN!Click here to get the Best NordVPN Deal! 🔥
Let’s get back to main question, Can NordVPN Be Compromised?
One way that a hacker might try to gain access is by using brute force methods to guess passwords. However, NordVPN uses state-of-the-art encryption algorithms which make it virtually impossible to crack passwords through brute force methods. In addition, NordVPN requires its users to create strong passwords comprising of both letters and numbers.
Another way that hackers might try to attack NordVPN is by launching DDoS attacks. However, NordVPN has robust anti-DDoS protection in place which helps to deflect such attacks. Furthermore, even if a hacker was able to take down one of NordVPN’s servers, the company has multiple backups in place so that service can be quickly restored.
Overall, it is very hard for hackers to succeed in hacking into a NordVPN server. The company uses strong encryption algorithms and has robust anti-DDoS protection in place. In addition, even if one of the servers did go down, there are multiple backups so that service can be swiftly restored
Worth knowingThank your for reading!