Did you decide to purchase NordVPN? Do you wonder: Can You Use NordVPN On A Router?
In this article we will show you step by step how to make a purchase of new NordVPN subscription, set up account and start using NordVPN software! After guide we will answer some questions regarding using an VPN app.
Here is how to purchase a NordVPN subscription
- Start by visiting NordVPN website, you can click here.
- Click on pricing tab at the top of the page, here you can see current plans, pricing and deals. Choose which NordVPN plan you prefer to purchase and then click “Get *name of the plan* button.
You can choose between standard plan (pure NordVPN service) or other plans that comes with NordPass or NordLocker services.
- Now you have to type your email adress that you will be using NordVPN with.
- Now you have to choose payment method which you want to use, and proceed with it.
- Well done! If you followed this guide nicely you purchased NordVPN subscription! Look at your email inbox, here you will find purchase confirmation email.
Now download NordVPN APP and start using it
After purchasing your VPN plan, head to this page to download the NordVPN app
Now you can click start and enjoy using VPN!Click here to get the Best NordVPN Deal! 🔥
Let’s get back to main question, Can You Use NordVPN On A Router?
Yes, you can use NordVPN with Tor. NordVPN has the Onion Over VPN feature, which enhances security for Tor users. That way, you can access Onion network without the need of a Tor browser. When you combine a VPN with Tor, people who operate exit nodes can’t access your traffic. Your ISP and other parties won’t even be able to see that you’re using Tor.