Did you decide to purchase NordVPN? Do you wonder: Does Asus Router Support NordVPN?
In this article we will show you step by step how to make a purchase of new NordVPN subscription, set up account and start using NordVPN software! After guide we will answer some questions regarding using an VPN app.
Here is how to purchase a NordVPN subscription
- Start by visiting NordVPN website, you can click here.
- Click on pricing tab at the top of the page, here you can see current plans, pricing and deals. Choose which NordVPN plan you prefer to purchase and then click “Get *name of the plan* button.
You can choose between standard plan (pure NordVPN service) or other plans that comes with NordPass or NordLocker services.
- Now you have to type your email adress that you will be using NordVPN with.
- Now you have to choose payment method which you want to use, and proceed with it.
- Well done! If you followed this guide nicely you purchased NordVPN subscription! Look at your email inbox, here you will find purchase confirmation email.
Now download NordVPN APP and start using it
After purchasing your VPN plan, head to this page to download the NordVPN app
Now you can click start and enjoy using VPN!Click here to get the Best NordVPN Deal! 🔥
Let’s get back to main question, Does Asus Router Support NordVPN?
Before you begin, there are a few things you’ll need:
– A compatible Asus router. Not all models are supported, so check before you start (see the full list here).
– The latest version of the Merlin firmware installed on your router. You can download this from the official website.
– A VPN account with one of the many providers out there (we recommend ExpressVPN).
Setting up a VPN on your Asus router with Merlin is actually pretty simple. Just follow these steps:
First, log in to your router’s web interface and go to the WAN section. Here, select the Protocol as PPTP and enter the details provided by your VPN provider into the Username and Password fields (for our example we’re using ExpressVPN). Next, scroll down and set MPPE Encryption to OptionalEncryption . Now click Apply Settings . encryption at all times for better security). This will now be pre-selected each time you connect/disconnect from your chosen server location. If everything has gone according to plan, you should now see that your public IP address has changed (you can check this by going to WhatIsMyIPAddress.com). All traffic passing through your router will now be securely encrypted and routed through the VPN server of your choice! as shown in figure 1 below
To set up a VPN connection on your ASUS router, first log into the router’s web interface and go to the “VPN” section. From there, click on “Add Profile” and select “OpenVPN” as the type of VPN. Then, enter the IP address of the VPN server that you want to connect to and enter your username and password (if required). Once you’ve saved the profile, click on “Connect” to establish the connection.