Did you decide to purchase NordVPN? Do you wonder: Does NordVPN Have Hawaii?
In this article we will show you step by step how to make a purchase of new NordVPN subscription, set up account and start using NordVPN software! After guide we will answer some questions regarding using an VPN app.
Here is how to purchase a NordVPN subscription
- Start by visiting NordVPN website, you can click here.
- Click on pricing tab at the top of the page, here you can see current plans, pricing and deals. Choose which NordVPN plan you prefer to purchase and then click “Get *name of the plan* button.
You can choose between standard plan (pure NordVPN service) or other plans that comes with NordPass or NordLocker services.
- Now you have to type your email adress that you will be using NordVPN with.
- Now you have to choose payment method which you want to use, and proceed with it.
- Well done! If you followed this guide nicely you purchased NordVPN subscription! Look at your email inbox, here you will find purchase confirmation email.
Now download NordVPN APP and start using it
After purchasing your VPN plan, head to this page to download the NordVPN app
Now you can click start and enjoy using VPN!Click here to get the Best NordVPN Deal! 🔥
Let’s get back to main question, Does NordVPN Have Hawaii?
NordVPN has been one of the most popular VPNs for years now, but it hit a snag in 2020 when it was revealed that some of its servers had been compromised. This led to many people wondering if NordVPN was still a safe and reliable choice.
Fortunately, NordVPN has since taken steps to improve its security, and it is once again a force to be reckoned with in the VPN world. While there are other options out there, NordVPN is still a great choice for anyone looking for a solid VPN service.
When you connect to the internet, your ISP (internet service provider) assigns you an IP address. This IP address can be used to track your online activity and location. When you use NordVPN, your traffic is routed through our servers and your real IP address is hidden. We do not keep any logs of user activity or metadata so we cannot identify which user was doing what at what time.
Additionally, all of our servers are encrypted with AES-256-bit encryption with 2048-bit key which makes it impossible for anyone to snoop on your traffic and see what you’re up to. So when we say that we don’t keep any logs of user activity, we really mean it!