Did you decide to purchase NordVPN? Do you wonder: Does NordVPN Work On Google Chrome?
In this article we will show you step by step how to make a purchase of new NordVPN subscription, set up account and start using NordVPN software! After guide we will answer some questions regarding using an VPN app.
Here is how to purchase a NordVPN subscription
- Start by visiting NordVPN website, you can click here.
- Click on pricing tab at the top of the page, here you can see current plans, pricing and deals. Choose which NordVPN plan you prefer to purchase and then click “Get *name of the plan* button.
You can choose between standard plan (pure NordVPN service) or other plans that comes with NordPass or NordLocker services.
- Now you have to type your email adress that you will be using NordVPN with.
- Now you have to choose payment method which you want to use, and proceed with it.
- Well done! If you followed this guide nicely you purchased NordVPN subscription! Look at your email inbox, here you will find purchase confirmation email.
Now download NordVPN APP and start using it
After purchasing your VPN plan, head to this page to download the NordVPN app
Now you can click start and enjoy using VPN!Click here to get the Best NordVPN Deal! 🔥
Let’s get back to main question, Does NordVPN Work On Google Chrome?
How to set up NordVPN on Google Chrome
NordVPN can be used with your Google Chrome browser either by installing the NordVPN extension from the Chrome Web Store or by setting up the VPN manually. We’ll show you both methods below.
Method 1: Installing the NordVPN extension from the Chrome Web Store
1. Go to the Chrome Web Store and search for “NordVPN”.
2 Click “Add to chrome” next to the NordVPN extension listing.
3 A pop-up window will appear asking if you want to add the extension – click “Add extension”.
4 The NordVPN extension will now be added to your Google Chrome browser. You can access it by clicking on the green Nordic Bear icon in the top-right corner of your browser window.
5 To connect to a VPN server, click on the country flag icon in the top-left corner of the extension window and select a country from the list. Then click on the green “Connect” button.
6 Once you’re connected, you’ll see a notification in your browser window letting you know that your traffic is now being protected by NordVPN’s AES-256-bit encryption technology.
7 To disconnect from the VPN, simply click on the green “Disconnect” button in the extension window or close your browser tab/window (which will automatically disconnect you).
Method 2: Setting up NordVPN manually in Google Chrome
This method requires you have an active subscription with NordVPN (you can sign up for one here). Once you have an account, follow these steps: 1) Open Google Chrome and go to chrome://settings/ 2) Under “Privacy and security”, click on “Addresses less privacy”. 3) Next to “Secure DNS lookups”, select “disabled”. 4) Scroll down and click on “Advanced”. 5) Under “Network,” click on “Change proxy settings” 6) In Windows’ Internet Properties window, go to 7) Under Connection, select Settings… 8) Tick off Use a proxy server for this connection 9) Enter 127..01 under Address 10) Enter 8080 under Port 11 With those settings filled out correctly hit OK > Connections > LAN Settings… again – just like before make sure Automatically detect settings is unchecked but now Proxy server should no longer be checked 12 Hit OK three times then close out of all open windows 13 Now restart Google 14 After restarting head back over too https://chrome://extensions/ 15Enable Developer Mode if not already done so 16Click Load Unpacked Extension… 17Select where ever it was saved too 18And Enable 19You should have something that looks like this screenshot after its all done
A VPN (virtual private network) encrypts your internet connection and routes it through a server in another location. This makes it difficult for anyone to track your online activity or intercept your data. A good VPN can also bypass geo-restrictions, allowing you to access websites and content that might otherwise be unavailable in your country.
Many free VPNs are available for Google Chrome, but not all of them are created equal. Some don’t offer robust security features, while others have intrusive ads or trackers. To help you find the best free VPN for Chrome, we’ve rounded up five of our favorites.
1. TunnelBear: Trusted by 20 million users worldwide, TunnelBear is one of the most popular free VPNs on the market. It offers strong security features, including AES-256 encryption and a strict no-logging policy . TunnelBear also has a user-friendly interface and doesn’t serve any intrusive ads . However , its free service is limited to 500MB per month . If you need more data , you’ll have to upgrade to one of TunnelBear’s paid plans .
2. Windscribe: Windscribe is another great option if you’re looking for a free VPN for Chrome . It offers 10GB of data per month on its free plan , which is more generous than most other providers . Windscribe also has strong security features , including AES-256 encryption and an automatic kill switch . Plus , it doesn’t log any sensitive user information so your privacy is always protected . However , Windscribe’s free service does have some limitations : You can only connect to servers in 10 countries and speeds can be slow at times .