If your browser doesn’t have a VPN option, or if you’re using a different kind of computer such as a smartphone or tablet, there may be a separate app that you need to download in order to use the VPN. Once again, this will usually be found in the settings or preferences of your device. Once you’ve found theVPNoption, all you need to do is enter your login details and start browsing!
Before we begin, it’s important to note that there are many different types of VPNs, and not all of them will work on your computer. In this article we’ll be using OpenVPN, which is one of the most popular and compatible options available.
1) The first step is to download the OpenVPN client. You can find the latest version here: https://openvpn.net/community-downloads/
2) Once you’ve downloaded the client, open it up and install it on your computer. The installation process is fairly simple and shouldn’t take more than a few minutes.
3) After the installation is complete, launch the OpenVPN client and connect to any server that you wish. Depending on your location, there may be some servers that are faster or more reliable than others.
4) Once you’re connected to a server, you should now have full access to content that was previously blocked in your region. Enjoy!
1) Open up the VPN software on your computer. This can usually be done by double-clicking on the shortcut icon that was placed on your desktop or in your Start Menu when you installed the program.
2) Once the VPN software is open, look for a “Disconnect” button. This will be located somewhere within the main interface of the program. Click on this button to initiate the disconnection process.
3) Depending on which VPN software you are using, you may now see a pop-up window asking you to confirm that you wish to disconnect from the VPN server. If so, simply click on the “Disconnect” or “OK” button to finalize things.
4) That’s it! You should now be disconnected from your chosen VPN server and all of your internet traffic will once again be routed through your regular ISP connection.
Thank your for reading!