First, you’ll need to choose a VPN provider. There are many different VPN providers out there, so make sure to do your research and pick one that’s right for you.
Once you’ve chosen a provider, sign up for an account and download their VPN software. Then, open up the software and follow the prompts to set up your new VPN connection.
You’ll be asked to enter some basic information, such as your username and password, as well as the server address that you’d like to connect to. Once you have everything entered correctly, click “Connect” and your VPN should now be live!
Now that your VPN is all set up, enjoy enhanced privacy and security whenever you go online!
1) Open System Preferences and click on Network.
2) Click the “+” sign to add a new connection.
3) Select VPN as the interface type.
4) Choose PPTP as the VPN Type.
5) Fill in the details of your PPTP server including theServer Address, Account Name, and Password.
6) Click Create and then Connect to start using your PPTP VPN!
Once you have OpenVPN installed, open the configuration file in a text editor and fill in the following information:
– Your public IP address
– The port you want to use for VPN connections
– The protocol (udp or tcp)
– The cipher (we recommend AES-256-CBC)
– The compression algorithm (we recommend LZO)
Save the configuration file and then start the OpenVPN server with the following command: ./openvpn –config /path/to/configuration/file
Thank your for reading!