Did you decide to purchase NordVPN? Do you wonder: How Do I Activate NordVPN?
In this article we will show you step by step how to make a purchase of new NordVPN subscription, set up account and start using NordVPN software! After guide we will answer some questions regarding using an VPN app.
Here is how to purchase a NordVPN subscription
- Start by visiting NordVPN website, you can click here.
- Click on pricing tab at the top of the page, here you can see current plans, pricing and deals. Choose which NordVPN plan you prefer to purchase and then click “Get *name of the plan* button.
You can choose between standard plan (pure NordVPN service) or other plans that comes with NordPass or NordLocker services.
- Now you have to type your email adress that you will be using NordVPN with.
- Now you have to choose payment method which you want to use, and proceed with it.
- Well done! If you followed this guide nicely you purchased NordVPN subscription! Look at your email inbox, here you will find purchase confirmation email.
Now download NordVPN APP and start using it
After purchasing your VPN plan, head to this page to download the NordVPN app
Now you can click start and enjoy using VPN!Click here to get the Best NordVPN Deal! 🔥
Let’s get back to main question, How Do I Activate NordVPN?
Once you have your account set up, simply log in and connect to the VPN server of your choice. All of your internet traffic will then be routed through the secure VPN connection, keeping your data safe from prying eyes. Plus, with NordVPN’s strict no-logs policy, you can rest assured that your online activities will remain completely private.
1. Download Opera for your computer or device.
2. Open the browser and click on the menu in the top-left corner. Select “Settings.”
3. Near the bottom of the Settings page, find and click “Advanced.”
4. Under “Privacy & security,” find and turn on “Free VPN.” A badge will appear in your browser window alerting you that the VPN is now working. You can also customize your setting by clicking “Choose location” under Free VPN and selecting from any of our available server locations.
5. To turn off Opera VPN, simply go back into Settings and toggle off the feature under Privacy & security > Free VPN.
1. Open your phone’s Settings app.
2. Tap Network & internet.
3. Tap VPN. If you can’t find it, search for “VPN.” If you still can’t find it, get help from your device manufacturer.
4. Tap the VPN you want.
5. Enter your username and password.
6. Tap Connect. If you use a VPN app, the app opens.