Once you have your account set up, simply log in and connect to the VPN server of your choice. All of your internet traffic will then be routed through the secure VPN connection, keeping your data safe from prying eyes. Plus, with NordVPN’s strict no-logs policy, you can rest assured that your online activities will remain completely private.
1. Download Opera for your computer or device.
2. Open the browser and click on the menu in the top-left corner. Select “Settings.”
3. Near the bottom of the Settings page, find and click “Advanced.”
4. Under “Privacy & security,” find and turn on “Free VPN.” A badge will appear in your browser window alerting you that the VPN is now working. You can also customize your setting by clicking “Choose location” under Free VPN and selecting from any of our available server locations.
5. To turn off Opera VPN, simply go back into Settings and toggle off the feature under Privacy & security > Free VPN.
1. Open your phone’s Settings app.
2. Tap Network & internet.
3. Tap VPN. If you can’t find it, search for “VPN.” If you still can’t find it, get help from your device manufacturer.
4. Tap the VPN you want.
5. Enter your username and password.
6. Tap Connect. If you use a VPN app, the app opens.
Secure VPN can be turned on by opening your Norton device security product and clicking ‘Turn On’ next to Secure VPN in the My Norton window. If your connection still remains unprotected, select ‘Open’. In the Secure VPN window, slide the VPN switch to ON and toggle the Ad Tracker Blocking switch to block or allow ad tracking.
Thank your for reading!