Once you have an account set up, download the app onto your FireStick. You can find it in the Amazon App Store by searching for “ExpressVPN.” Once it’s installed, open the app and log in with your account credentials.
Now that you’re logged in, connect to a server location of your choice. We recommend choosing a server that’s close to your actual location for the best speeds. Once you’re connected, press the Home button on your remote and head over to Settings > Device > About > Network.
Scroll down until you see your IP address. If it matches the location of the VPN server you’re connected to, congrats! Your VPN is all set up and working correctly.
If you’re looking to add a VPN app to your Firestick, there are a few different ways to go about it. Here are two methods you can use:
1. Find the VPN app and connect
Head back to the starting menu on the Fire TV. Go to Settings > Applications. Select Manage installed applications. Find and select the VPN app you pushed onto the Fire TV.
A sub-menu will appear. Select the option to connect to the VPN. Enter your VPN provider’s login credentials.
2. Use a VPN-enabled router
If you’re using a VPN-enabled router, you can connect your Firestick to it and use the VPN that way.
That’s all you need to do! By following these steps, you can add a VPN app to your Firestick and start using it right away.
But how do you actually add NordVPN to your TV? We’ve got the step-by-step guide below:
1. Firstly, make sure that your TV is connected to the internet. This can be done via Wi-Fi or Ethernet.
2. Next, go to the Google Play Store or Apple App Store and download the NordVPN app onto your smartphone or tablet.
3. Once the app has been downloaded, open it up and log in with your NordVPN account details.
4. Now select which country you would like to connect to from the list of available options.
5 .Once you have selected a country, click on the “Connect” button and wait for the VPN connection to be established.
6 . Your TV will now be protected by NordVPN! You can start browsing the internet safely and securely without fear of being spied on or having your personal data compromised
Thank your for reading!