Did you decide to purchase NordVPN? Do you wonder: How Do I Change Servers On NordVPN?
In this article we will show you step by step how to make a purchase of new NordVPN subscription, set up account and start using NordVPN software! After guide we will answer some questions regarding using an VPN app.
Here is how to purchase a NordVPN subscription
- Start by visiting NordVPN website, you can click here.
- Click on pricing tab at the top of the page, here you can see current plans, pricing and deals. Choose which NordVPN plan you prefer to purchase and then click “Get *name of the plan* button.
You can choose between standard plan (pure NordVPN service) or other plans that comes with NordPass or NordLocker services.
- Now you have to type your email adress that you will be using NordVPN with.
- Now you have to choose payment method which you want to use, and proceed with it.
- Well done! If you followed this guide nicely you purchased NordVPN subscription! Look at your email inbox, here you will find purchase confirmation email.
Now download NordVPN APP and start using it
After purchasing your VPN plan, head to this page to download the NordVPN app
Now you can click start and enjoy using VPN!Click here to get the Best NordVPN Deal! 🔥
Let’s get back to main question, How Do I Change Servers On NordVPN?
1. Log into your NordVPN account and click on the ‘Servers’ tab.
2. On the left-hand side of the screen, you’ll see a list of all the different server locations that NordVPN offers. Simply click on the location that you want to connect to.
3. Once you’ve selected a server location, click on the ‘Connect’ button and NordVPN will start connecting you to that server.
And that’s it! Once you’re connected to a new server, you can browse the web as usual knowing that your traffic is being securely routed through NordVPN’s servers.
1. Log in to your account on the NordVPN website.
2. Click on “My Profile” in the top menu.
3. Scroll down to the “Change Password” section and enter your new password twice.
4. Click on the “Update Password” button and you’re done!