1. Tap the Settings icon on your home screen. This will open the main Settings app.
2. Scroll down and tap the General option near the bottom of the left-hand column.
3. In the General menu, scroll down and tap VPN.
4. On the right side of the screen, you’ll see all of the currently configured VPN connections. To edit an existing connection, simply tap on it; to add a new one, tap Add VPN Configuration at the bottom of the list.
5. If you’re adding a new connection, you’ll need to enter some basic information about it, such as a name and server address (provided by your VPN provider). Once you’ve entered this information, tap Save in the upper right corner of the screen.”
Now, you’ll need to select the type of VPN protocol you’re using. Once you’ve done that, you’ll need to enter a description, remote ID, and server for the VPN. And that’s it! Just a few simple steps and you’ll be able to change your VPN settings on your iPhone.
Thank your for reading!