1. Log into the ASA’s web interface and go to the “VPN” tab.
2. Under the “IPSec Tunnels” section, find the tunnel that you want to remove and click on the trash can icon next to it.
3. Confirm that you want to delete the tunnel by clicking “OK.”
That’s all there is to it! Once you’ve deleted the IPSec tunnel, the VPN will no longer be active on your ASA.
1. Connect the ASA to the PC using the provided USB cable
2. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the ASDM launcher
3. Once installed, open the ASDM launcher and log in with the username and password you created during setup
4. Click on Configuration in the left menu and select Device Setup
5. In the System Settings section, click on Interfaces and then Add/Remove Interfaces
6. Select which interfaces you want to use for your VPN connection (usually LAN & WAN) and click OK
7. Next, go to Firewall under Configuration and select Access Rules
8. Click Add Rule and create a rule that allows traffic from your LAN interface to go through to your WAN interface
Now that your ASA is configured, you can continue setting up your VPN server by following our guide on How to Set Up a Site-to-Site VPN with an ASA 5506 .
First, open up the ASDM and navigate to Configuration > Device Management > Logging > Syslog Setup. Check the “Enable Syslog Messages” box and click Apply.
Next, go to Configuration > Firewall > expand Advanced Features and double-click on System Settings. Scroll down to “IKEv1/IKEv2 Policy Based Routing Logging” and select “ALL”. Click Apply again.
Now all of your VPN traffic will be logged and you can view it by going to Tools > Monitoring > Syslog Messages. You can filter the results by various criteria, such as date/time range or message type (e.g., IKE messages only).
First, open up the Settings app on your device. Scroll down and tap on General. From there, scroll down and tap on VPN. You should see a list of all the VPNs that are currently configured on your device. Simplytap on the one that you want to delete and then tap Delete VPN in the popup menu that appears.
And that’s all there is to it! Once you’ve deleted your desired VPN configuration, it will no longer be accessible from your device.
Thank your for reading!