1. Go to the ExpressVPN website and log in to your account.
2. Hover over the My Account section and click Downloads.
3. Click on the green Set Up ExpressVPN button.
4. Select Run when prompted by your browser. If you see a pop-up asking if you want to allow this app to make changes to your device, click Yes.
5. Wait a few moments while the setup file downloads (it’s a fairly large file so it may take a minute or two). Once it’s done downloading, double-click on theexpressvpnsetup executable file and follow the prompts to finish installingExpressVPNon your PC.
6. That’s it! Once installation is complete, launch the app and log in with your credentials (your username and password). You should now be able to connect to any of our VPN servers around the world!
1. Download the ExpressVPN app
On the main menu, go to Settings. Under Settings, select Applications. Select Manage Installed Applications. Enter Downloader.
2. Select Allow to give Downloader access to your photos, media and files.
3. Select OK to proceed.
4. Enter the URL of the ExpressVPN APK installer. (To obtain the URL, contact the ExpressVPN Support Team.)
5. Select Install to complete the installation.
Once you have your VPN up and running, the next thing you’ll need to do is choose what file or site you want to download from. Be careful when doing this, as not all sites are secure. Make sure to only download files from trusted sources. Additionally, keep in mind that some countries may block certain types of downloads (e.g., torrents). If you’re unsure about a particular site or file, consult with your VPN provider before proceeding.
Once you’ve found the file or site you want to download from, simply follow the instructions provided by your VPN provider (usually involving connecting to a specific server location). Once connected, begin downloading as usual. Your data will be encrypted throughout the process ensuring maximum privacy and security.
Thank your for reading!