Next, enter your server information. For the Server Address field, enter the address of your VPN server (without “http://” or “https://”). If you’re unsure what this is, contact your VPN provider for assistance. For the Account Name field, enter yourusername@yourdomain (or just your username if you don’t have a domain). Finally, enter your password in the Password field and click Connect.
You should now be able to connect to your VPN server without any problems!
First, it’s important to understand that not all VPNs are created equal. Some VPNs encrypt your traffic, while others simply route it through a different server. This means that if you’re trying to screen share using a VPN, you’ll need to make sure that the VPN you’re using supports encryption. Otherwise, your screen sharing session could be intercepted by third parties.
Secondly, you’ll need to make sure that both sides of the connection are using the same encryption protocol. This is typically accomplished by ensuring that both sides have the same software installed and configured correctly. Once again, this is something that not all VPN providers offer, so be sure to check before signing up for service.
Finally, it’s important to remember that even with a secure connection, there’s always some risk involved in sharing your screen with someone else. Be sure to trust the person on the other end of the connection before sharing sensitive information.”
1. On your device, find the Settings app and open it.
2. Tap on the Network & Internet option.
3. SelectVPN from the list of options presented.
4. If you don’t see VPN listed, tap on More (or the three dots in the upper right-hand corner) and select it from there.
5. Now that VPN is selected, tap on the green + icon in the upper right-hand corner to add a new VPN connection.
6. Enter all of the required information for your VPN connection, such as name, server address, type of protocol, etc.
7 You may also be prompted to enter additional information such as a username and password if your VPN requires it.
8 When you’re finished entering all of the necessary information, simply save the new VPN connection by tapping on Save in the upper right-hand corner.
9 To connect to your new VPNconnection simply go back into Settings > Network & Internet >VPNand select it fromthe list of available options; then toggle it on atthe top ofthe screen
Thank your for reading!