Did you decide to purchase NordVPN? Do you wonder: How Do I Get Around NordVPN Block?
In this article we will show you step by step how to make a purchase of new NordVPN subscription, set up account and start using NordVPN software! After guide we will answer some questions regarding using an VPN app.
Here is how to purchase a NordVPN subscription
- Start by visiting NordVPN website, you can click here.
- Click on pricing tab at the top of the page, here you can see current plans, pricing and deals. Choose which NordVPN plan you prefer to purchase and then click “Get *name of the plan* button.
You can choose between standard plan (pure NordVPN service) or other plans that comes with NordPass or NordLocker services.
- Now you have to type your email adress that you will be using NordVPN with.
- Now you have to choose payment method which you want to use, and proceed with it.
- Well done! If you followed this guide nicely you purchased NordVPN subscription! Look at your email inbox, here you will find purchase confirmation email.
Now download NordVPN APP and start using it
After purchasing your VPN plan, head to this page to download the NordVPN app
Now you can click start and enjoy using VPN!Click here to get the Best NordVPN Deal! 🔥
Let’s get back to main question, How Do I Get Around NordVPN Block?
One way is to use a different VPN service. If you have another VPN service that isn’t blocked by NordVPN, you can connect to it and then try accessing the website again.
Another way is to try accessing the website through a web proxy. There are many free web proxies available online, so simply Google “web proxy” and you should be able to find one that works for you.Once you’re connected to the proxy, attempt to access the website again and see if it works.
If neither of those methods work, your best bet is to contact customer support for NordVPN and ask them how to unblock the website you’re trying to access.
First, try connecting to a different server. If that doesn’t work, try clearing your cookies and cache. If that still doesn’t work, you may need to disable your VPN’s floating IP feature.
If all of these fail, contact your VPN provider and ask them for help. They may be able to provide you with a workaround or tell you which servers to use.
One way to bypass the NordVPN block on Netflix is to simply connect to a different server. This will often work because Netflix has not yet caught up with the new IP address. Another way to get around the issue is to use a different protocol such as OpenVPN UDP instead of the more common OpenVPN TCP. You may also need to adjust some settings within your NordVPN client.
If you are still having trouble accessing Netflix after trying these methods, you can always contact customer support for assistance.
First, try contacting their customer support team to see if they can help resolve your issue. If you still want a refund after that, here’s what you need to do:
1. Log in to your account and go to the ‘Billing’ section.
2. Click on the ‘Cancel Subscription’ button.
3. Follow the prompts to confirm your cancellation and request a refund.
Once NordVPN processes your refund request, the money should be back in your account within 7-10 business days.