First, open the AnyConnect app and go to Settings. Next, click on the Connection tab and select your VPN server from the drop-down menu. Make sure that the “Connect Automatically” option is checked. Finally, click on the Connect button and enter your VPN credentials when prompted. If everything was entered correctly, you should now be connected to your Cisco AnyConnect VPN!
1. Start by downloading the Cisco AnyConnect app from the App Store or Google Play.
2. Once installed, open the app and tap on the “Add new VPN connection” option.
3. In the “Description” field, enter a name for your VPN connection. This can be anything you want.
4. In the “Server Address” field, enter your VPN server address. This will be provided by your VPN provider.
5. Tap on the “Save” button to save your new VPN connection details.
1. Go to the Cisco Software Download site and log in with your Cisco account. If you don’t have a Cisco account, you can create one for free.
2. Search for “AnyConnect” in the search bar and select it from the list of results.
3. On the next page, select your platform (Windows, MacOS, Linux, etc.) and then choose the AnyConnect version that you want to download. Be sure to check the release notes before downloading any software package!
4. Click on the “Download” button next to the chosen package and save it to your computer.
5. Once downloaded, double-click on the file to begin installation. Depending on your platform and version, there might be some additional steps required during installation process so be sure to follow all instructions carefully!
1. Download the Cisco AnyConnect client from https://www.ucop.edu/information-technology-services/_files/software/cisco-anyconnect-secure-mobility-client.html and save it to your device
2. Once the download is complete, open the file and follow the instructions to install the software
3. After installation is complete, launch the program by searching for “Cisco AnyConnect” in your start menu
4. In the “Choose a Connection” dropdown, select UCOP VPN and click “Connect”
5. When prompted, enter your UCOP login credentials (i.e.,CruNetID@ucop.edu) and password
6. Once connected, you will be able to access all of the network resources available to you as if you were on campus
Thank your for reading!