Did you decide to purchase NordVPN? Do you wonder: How Do I Get NordVPN Apk?
In this article we will show you step by step how to make a purchase of new NordVPN subscription, set up account and start using NordVPN software! After guide we will answer some questions regarding using an VPN app.
Here is how to purchase a NordVPN subscription
- Start by visiting NordVPN website, you can click here.
- Click on pricing tab at the top of the page, here you can see current plans, pricing and deals. Choose which NordVPN plan you prefer to purchase and then click “Get *name of the plan* button.
You can choose between standard plan (pure NordVPN service) or other plans that comes with NordPass or NordLocker services.
- Now you have to type your email adress that you will be using NordVPN with.
- Now you have to choose payment method which you want to use, and proceed with it.
- Well done! If you followed this guide nicely you purchased NordVPN subscription! Look at your email inbox, here you will find purchase confirmation email.
Now download NordVPN APP and start using it
After purchasing your VPN plan, head to this page to download the NordVPN app
Now you can click start and enjoy using VPN!Click here to get the Best NordVPN Deal! 🔥
Let’s get back to main question, How Do I Get NordVPN Apk?
1. Download the NordVPN APK from their official website.
2. On your device, go to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and enable “Unknown Sources”. This will allow you to install APKs from outside of the Google Play Store.
3. Locate the downloaded NordVPN APK file and tap on it to begin installation. Once finished, launch the app and sign in with your account credentials.
4. That’s it! You should now be able to use all of NordVPN’s features on your Android device.
Since Android App Packages (APKs) can only be downloaded from the Google Play Store, it is not possible to download them directly from a VPN. However, there are a few workaround methods that can be used in order to download an APK from a VPN.
One method is to use a web-based APK downloader, such as APK Downloader. To use this method, simply enter the URL of the desired APK into the input field on the website and click “Generate Download Link.” The website will then generate a direct link to the APK file which can be downloaded through the VPN.
Another method that can be used is to first download the desired APK onto another device and then share it with the device that has the VPN installed. This can be done by using a file sharing service such as Dropbox or Google Drive. Once the APK file has been uploaded onto one of these services, simply share it with the other device and open it up to begin installing it.
Overall, while it may not be possible to directly download an APK from a VPN, there are still ways to work around this issue and get access to the desired app nonetheless.
There are many different ways to set up a VPN, but one of the most popular is to use an Android app called APKVPN. APKVPN allows you to connect to a VPN server with just a few clicks. It’s simple to use and it’s free!
When you connect to the Internet with APKVPN, all of your traffic is encrypted and routed through a secure server. This means that your ISP, employer, or anyone else cannot see what you are doing online. Your activities are completely private.
APKVPN also hides your IP address, making it impossible for websites to track you. You can browse the web anonymously and safely with APKVPN.
If you are looking for a way to improve your online privacy and security, then we recommend giving APKVPN a try!
First, try contacting their customer support team to see if they can help resolve your issue. If you still want a refund after that, here’s what you need to do:
1. Log in to your account and go to the ‘Billing’ section.
2. Click on the ‘Cancel Subscription’ button.
3. Follow the prompts to confirm your cancellation and request a refund.
Once NordVPN processes your refund request, the money should be back in your account within 7-10 business days.