1. Open the Settings app on your Mac.
2. Click the Network icon.
3. Click the + sign in the bottom left corner of the window.
4. Select Import from disk or server from the drop-down menu.
5. Locate and select the VPN profile you want to import, then click Open.
Assuming your VPN profile is valid, it will now appear in the list of available networks on the left side of the window, ready for you to connect to it whenever you like!
1. Go to Settings->General->VPN.
2. Select “Add Configuration”
3. Choose a name for your new configuration (typically something like “work” or “home”).
4. Enter your server address and account information.
5. Under “Authentication Settings”, enter your username and password that you use to log in to your VPN account.
6. Make sure “Send All Traffic” is enabled, then click Save.
7. You should now see your new configuration listed under the VPN section in Settings; click it to switch on the connection whenever you need it.* If prompted, enter your device passcode or Touch ID to confirm the change.*
Assuming you’re using iOS 10 or later, that’s all there is to it! If you’re running an older version of iOS, there are a few additional steps required:
8. Go to Settings->General->Network->VPN (you may need to scroll down a bit).
9. Select YourNewConfiguration from the list (again, typically something like “work” or “home”), then click Connect.* Enter your passcode if prompted.* You should now be connected!
First, you’ll need to choose a VPN provider. There are many options available, so take some time to research which one will best meet your needs. Once you’ve found a provider that looks good to you, sign up for an account.
Next, download the VPN app from your provider’s website or the App Store. Once the app is installed, open it and log in with your new account credentials.
Now it’s time to connect to a server. Select a location from the list of options and click “connect.” That’s all there is to it! Your Mac will now be protected by the VPN whenever you’re connected to that server.
Thank your for reading!