Did you decide to purchase NordVPN? Do you wonder: How Do I Install NordVPN On Kodi?
In this article we will show you step by step how to make a purchase of new NordVPN subscription, set up account and start using NordVPN software! After guide we will answer some questions regarding using an VPN app.
Here is how to purchase a NordVPN subscription
- Start by visiting NordVPN website, you can click here.
- Click on pricing tab at the top of the page, here you can see current plans, pricing and deals. Choose which NordVPN plan you prefer to purchase and then click “Get *name of the plan* button.
You can choose between standard plan (pure NordVPN service) or other plans that comes with NordPass or NordLocker services.
- Now you have to type your email adress that you will be using NordVPN with.
- Now you have to choose payment method which you want to use, and proceed with it.
- Well done! If you followed this guide nicely you purchased NordVPN subscription! Look at your email inbox, here you will find purchase confirmation email.
Now download NordVPN APP and start using it
After purchasing your VPN plan, head to this page to download the NordVPN app
Now you can click start and enjoy using VPN!Click here to get the Best NordVPN Deal! 🔥
Let’s get back to main question, How Do I Install NordVPN On Kodi?
First, you need to sign up for a NordVPN account. You can do this on their website or through one of their apps. Once you have an account, download the NordVPN app for Kodi from their website or from the Kodi repository.
Once the addon is installed, open it and enter your NordVPN username and password when prompted. Then, select a server location from the list and click “Connect”. That’s all there is to it! Now all of your internet traffic will be securely routed through the VPN server, keeping prying eyes off of your data.
We hope this guide has helped you get started with using NordVPN on Kodi. If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to leave us a comment below!
1. In the Kodi home screen, click on Add-ons.
2. Then go to Package in the top-left corner and select Install from the zip file.
3. Locate the downloaded NordVPN file and click on it to begin the installation process.
4. Once the installation is finished, run the setup Wizard when prompted.
5. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the setup process.
After following these steps, you will be able to use NordVPN with Kodi on your Android box.
1. Sign up for a account with your chosen VPN service. Be sure to sign up for an account that offers an addon for Kodi – not all services do!
2. Download the Kodi addon from your VPN service’s website or repository.
3. Install theaddon on your Kodi device following the instructions provided by your VPN service. This usually involves opening up Kodi and going to the “Add-ons” section, then selecting “Install from zip file.”
4. Once the addon is installed, open it up and enter in your login information from your VPN account. After doing so, you should be connected to the VPN and can start using it with Kodi!
Kodi is a popular media player and streaming platform that allows you to watch free and legal content from around the web. However, because Kodi is open-source, it’s important to use a VPN to protect your privacy and keep your data safe.
A VPN (virtual private network) encrypts your internet traffic and routes it through a server in another location. This makes it difficult for ISPs, government agencies, and hackers to track your activity or steal your data.
There are many VPN providers available, but we recommend using a free VPN like ProtonVPN. ProtonVPN is a secure VPN service with unlimited data and no bandwidth limits.
To install ProtonVPN on Kodi:
Visit the ProtonVPN website and create an account.
Download the ProtonVPN app for your device.
Install the app and launch it.
Enter your login details and connect to a server.
Now you can stream Kodi content safely and privately.