Here’s how to do it:
1) Log in to your account at www.expressvpn.com
2) Click on “My Account” in the top right corner
3) Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Cancel Subscription” under Billing Information
4) Follow the prompts to confirm that you want to cancel your subscription
5) That’s it! Your subscription will be canceled and you will no longer be charged
1. Log in to your account page (https://www.expressvpn.com/account)
2. Under the ‘Billing’ section, click on the ‘Cancel Subscription’ button
3. Follow the prompts to confirm your cancellation and request a refund
Once your cancellation is processed, you will receive an email confirmation and your account will be automatically deactivated at the end of your current billing cycle.
1. Open the ExpressVPN app on your preferred device.
2. Select Sign In.
3. Enter your email address and password, then select Sign In.
4. If you see the message “ExpressVPN would like to Add VPN configurations,” select Allow.
And that’s it! You’re now signed in and can connect to any of our servers around the world.*
*If you’re still having trouble signing in, please contact our support team for assistance.
1. Go to the ExpressVPN website and log in to your account.
2. Hover over the My Account section and click Downloads.
3. Click on the green Set Up ExpressVPN button.
4. Select Run when prompted by your browser. If you see a pop-up asking if you want to allow this app to make changes to your device, click Yes.
5. Wait a few moments while the setup file downloads (it’s a fairly large file so it may take a minute or two). Once it’s done downloading, double-click on theexpressvpnsetup executable file and follow the prompts to finish installingExpressVPNon your PC.
6. That’s it! Once installation is complete, launch the app and log in with your credentials (your username and password). You should now be able to connect to any of our VPN servers around the world!
Thank your for reading!