If you need to work on your SonicWall configuration remotely, you can use the SonicOS web-based management interface. To access the interface, you’ll need to know your SonicWall’s IP address and have administrative credentials (username and password). Once you have that information, follow these steps:
1. Connect to a network that has access to the Internet.
2. Open a web browser and go to https://
3. When prompted, enter your administrative credentials and click Login.
4. Click System > Licenses > Features Sets and make sure the Enable Management Features Set option is checked/enabled. If it isn’t, check the box and click OK at the bottom of the page. (This step may not be necessary depending on your particular setup.) Exit out of this menu when done..remotely connecting nowdays with cloud storage sites like Google Drive or DropBox) OR if your IT Department gave everyone in the company laptops with VPN software installed – those are two popular ones but there are many more – then all someone needs is an internet connection..which most people have whether they are home or away from their office desk.” Adiós!
Once the app has installed, launch it and enter your SonicWall VPN credentials.
Next, launch the Settings app and navigate to Network & Internet | VPN.
Under VPN, select Add a VPN connection.
In the Add a VPN connection window, select SonicWall Mobile Connect as the VPN provider.
Enter the required information and click Save.
Your SonicWall VPN should now be connected.
To connect to a remote server, you’ll need:
-A computer with an Internet connection
-The IP address or domain name of the server
-The login credentials for the server
-Remote desktop software like Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection or TightVNC
Once you have all of that, follow these steps:
1. Open your remote desktop software and enter the IP address or domain name of the server.
2. Enter your login credentials when prompted.
3. Click “Connect” or “OK.”
4. You should now be connected to your office’s remote server!
To connect to SonicWall Global VPN client, you first need to download and install the software on your computer. Once installed, open the program and click “Connect”. Enter your SonicWALL username and password when prompted and then click “OK”. Your computer will now be connected to the SonicWALL security appliance and all traffic will be encrypted.
Thank your for reading!