The second way is to use the Terminal application to remove the VPN configuration. First, open Terminal and then type in “sudo /usr/bin/vpn-slice -r”. This will remove the VPN configuration files and also kill any active connections.
“How do I remove the VPN from my phone?”
If you’re not using a VPN anymore, or if you just want to remove one for whichever reason, follow the steps below. Remember, uninstalling a VPN will not delete your account information with the service.
First, open up the Settings app on your device. Then, locate and select the “Apps” entry. You may need to scroll down to find it; once found, tap on it.
Now that you’re in the Apps menu, locate and select the entry for your VPN app. Tap on it. Once selected, tap on the “Uninstall” button. You’ll see a pop-up box asking if you’re sure; confirm by tapping “OK”. And that’s it! The VPN app is now deleted from your device.
Here’s how to remove VPN from your iPhone 7:
1. Tap the Settings app on your home screen.
2. Scroll down and tap General.
3. Tap VPN near the bottom of the list.
4. You should see a list of all theVPNs that are configured on your device. Tap the one that you want to delete.
5. On the next screen, simply tap Delete VPN at the bottom
1. Go to Settings and scroll down to General.
2. Under General, tap on VPN.
3. You should see a list of all the VPNs that are currently configured on your device.
4. Tap on the one that you want to remove and then select Delete VPN at the bottom of the screen.
5. Confirm that you want to delete the selected VPN by tappingDelete again in the popup window.
From your apps list, select Settings.
Scroll down to More Connection Settings.
Tap on the blue settings cog next to the VPN name.
Select Delete VPN profile.
Thank your for reading!