1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. Tap on General.
3. Scroll down and tap on VPN.
4. If you have a VPN configured, you will see it listed here under “Configured VPNs”. Simply tap on the one that you want to remove and then tap on “Delete VPN” at the bottom of the screen.
5. Confirm that you want to delete the VPN by tapping on “Delete”. That’s all there is to it!
Here’s how to remove VPN from your iPhone 7:
1. Tap the Settings app on your home screen.
2. Scroll down and tap General.
3. Tap VPN near the bottom of the list.
4. You should see a list of all theVPNs that are configured on your device. Tap the one that you want to delete.
5. On the next screen, simply tap Delete VPN at the bottom
1. Go to Settings and scroll down to General.
2. Under General, tap on VPN.
3. You should see a list of all the VPNs that are currently configured on your device.
4. Tap on the one that you want to remove and then select Delete VPN at the bottom of the screen.
5. Confirm that you want to delete the selected VPN by tappingDelete again in the popup window.
If you’re not using an app and instead are connecting to a VPN service manually, you can still remove the configuration easily enough. Just go to Settings -> General -> Network and then select the “VPN” option at the top of the screen. From there, simply select the “Delete VPN” button and confirm that you want to remove theconfiguration.
Deleting the VPN App
To delete a VPN app from your iPhone, simply press and hold down on its icon until all of the icons start wiggling. Once they do, tap on the “x” icon next to the app that you want to delete. Confirm that you want to delete it and then it will be gone from your device.
Deleting theVPN Profile
If you want to get rid of a specific VPN profile that you have set up on your device, you can do so by going into the Settings app and selecting “General” followed by “Profiles & Device Management”. On this screen, select the profile for the VPN that you want to remove and then tap on “Delete Profile” at the bottom of the screen. Confirm that you want to delete it and then it will be removed from your device.
DisablingtheVPN Feature Entirely
Ifyou nolongerwantto useaVPNatallonyouriPhoneandjustwanttoturnitoffentirely,you cando sothroughtheSettingsapp aswell . Justgotothe“Cellular”sectionandthenscrolldownuntilyouseeanoptionlabeled as“VPN” . Taptoonthisto turnitoffandthenyournowlongervpn-free!
Thank your for reading!