First, open the IPVanish app and click on the menu icon in the top-right corner.
Next, select “Settings” from the menu.
Scroll down to the “Account” section and click on the “Change Password” option.
Enter your new password in both fields and click on the “Save” button. That’s it! Your VPN password has now been successfully reset.
If you need to reset your Intel VPN password, there are a few steps you can follow. First, go to www.intel.com and click on the ‘Sign In’ link in the top right-hand corner. Then, click on the ‘Forgot your Intel username or password?’ link and enter your username. Next, check the box beside ‘I’m not a robot’ and click ‘Submit’. If you don’t have an Intel account, you can create one by following the prompts.
1. Log in to your account dashboard at https://www.expressvpn.com/dashboard
2. Click on the “account” tab near the top of the page
3. Under “ExpressVPN account,” you will see a field labeled “Password.” This is where you can enter and view your current password.
4. If you need to reset your password, there is a link next to the password field that says “Forgot Password?” Clicking this will take you to a form where you can enter your email address and have a password reset link sent to you.
1. Log in to your account on the NordVPN website.
2. Click on “My Profile” in the top menu.
3. Scroll down to the “Change Password” section and enter your new password twice.
4. Click on the “Update Password” button and you’re done!
Thank your for reading!