1) First, open a terminal window and enter the following command:
curl -O https://download.expressvpn.xyz/clients/linux/expressvpn-install.sh
2) Next, make the downloaded file executable by entering the following command:
chmod +x expressvpn-install.sh
3) Now, simply run the installation script by entering the following command:
1. Download and install the client for your VPN service onto your computer. This can typically be done via the provider’s website.
2. Open the client and enter in your login credentials that you created when you signed up for the service.
3. Connect to a server that is closest to your location for the best speeds.
4. Once connected, all of your internet traffic will now be encrypted and routed through the VPN server.
There are many reasons why you might want to use a VPN with Kali Linux. Perhaps you’re conducting security testing and don’t want your target to know your IP address. Or maybe you simply want to keep your browsing private from prying eyes. Either way, a VPN can help you achieve your goal.
Kali Linux is compatible with a wide range of VPN providers. We suggest using one of the following:
ExpressVPN: This provider offers fast speeds and strong security features. Plus, it has a generous 30-day money-back guarantee so you can try it risk-free. NordVPN: NordVPN is another excellent choice for Kali users thanks to its robust security and impressive speed results. Surfshark: If budget is a concern, Surfshark delivers premium features at a very reasonable price. It also offers unlimited simultaneous connections, so you can protect all of your devices with one account.
Once you’ve chosen a provider, setting up your VPN is easy – just follow these steps:
1) Sign up for an account with your chosen provider 2) Download and install the appropriate app for your device 3) Open the app and connect to a server in the country of your choice 4) Once connected, open Kali Linux and begin using it as normal 5) To ensure maximum privacy, we recommend using the Tor browser in conjunction with your VPN That’s all there is to it! By following these simple steps, you can use Kali Linux while keeping your traffic safe from eavesdroppers
If you’re using Kali Linux, you may want to install OpenVPN at some point. Here’s a quick guide on how to do it.
From the Desktop, click the Network Manager icon at the top right of the screen. Next, select OpenVPN from the drop-down menu. Once you’ve done that, click “Create.”
When creating the connection, give it a name and enter the VPN server hostname or IP address in the Gateway field. After the server hostname or IP address, put a colon and then the port number. And that’s it! You should now be able to connect to the VPN server.
Thank your for reading!