1. Tap the Settings icon on your home screen. This will open the main Settings app.
2. Scroll down and tap the General option near the bottom of the left-hand column.
3. In the General menu, scroll down and tap VPN.
4. On the right side of the screen, you’ll see all of the currently configured VPN connections. To edit an existing connection, simply tap on it; to add a new one, tap Add VPN Configuration at the bottom of the list.
5. If you’re adding a new connection, you’ll need to enter some basic information about it, such as a name and server address (provided by your VPN provider). Once you’ve entered this information, tap Save in the upper right corner of the screen.”
If your browser doesn’t have built-in VPN capabilities, or if you want more control over your VPN connection, you’ll need to download and install a third-party VPN client. Once you’ve installed a VPN client, there will usually be an icon for it in your system tray (or menu bar). Clicking this icon will open up the VPN client’s settings window, where you can tweak things like server location, encryption strength, and more.
Finally, if you’re using Windows 10, there’s a chance that your VPN settings are located in the Network & Internet section of the Settings app. To access this section, just head to Settings > Network & Internet >VPN. In this section, you’ll be able to add new VPN connections and manage existing ones.
Now, you’ll need to select the type of VPN protocol you’re using. Once you’ve done that, you’ll need to enter a description, remote ID, and server for the VPN. And that’s it! Just a few simple steps and you’ll be able to change your VPN settings on your iPhone.
Once you’ve found the VPN you want to use, tap on it to open the VPN’s settings. In the VPN’s settings, you’ll need to enter your username and password. After you’ve entered your credentials, tap on the Connect button. If you’re using a VPN app, the app will open at this point.
Thank your for reading!