1. Sign in to your NortonLifeLock account.
2. In the My Norton window, click Download Norton VPN.
3. In the Total Security tab, click on the blue Enable button under VPN Server Settings. The button turns green and says “Enabled.”
Now that you’ve turned on Norton VPN, let’s go over a few basics. When you connect to a public Wi-Fi network, your device is susceptible to hackers who could gain access to your personal information like passwords and credit card numbers. But when you use a Virtual Private Network (or VPN), your online activity is protected by creating an encrypted tunnel between your device and the internet. That means that anyone trying to eavesdrop on your connection will only see gibberish – not sensitive data like bank login credentials or credit card numbers.
Additionally, many sites and apps are blocked by ISPs or government firewalls due to censorship reasons. With a VPN, you can choose what server location you want to connect to, which gives you access to content that may be geo-blocked in your current location. For example, if you’re traveling abroad and want to watch shows from back home without getting stuck in pesky buffering, simply connect to a server in your home country – voila!
We hope this article has helped clear things up for anyone wondering how do I permanently turn on Norton VPN protection. If not, reach out to us in the comments below and we’ll do our best to assist!
To delete your account:
1. Log in to your NordPass account and go to Settings.
2. Scroll down and click Delete Account.
3. Enter your password and click Delete Account again.
4. That’s it – your account has been successfully deleted!
To disable a VPN on your iPhone, open the Settings app and tap on the General category. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select “VPN.” On the next screen, select the “Off” option next to Status. This will disable all current VPN connections and prevent any new ones from being created.
Thank your for reading!