If you’re using the Ubuntu Server edition, however, or if for some reason the network icon isn’t appearing in your taskbar, you can disconnect from your VPN by opening a terminal window and typing:
sudo systemctl stop email@example.com
The second step is to see if there’s a way to bypass the proxy. This can be done by adding an exception to your browser’s settings or connecting directly to the IP address of the site or service you’re trying to use.
If neither of these options work, it’s possible that the site or service itself is blocking connections from outside its network. In this case, you’ll need to contact the site or service administrator and ask them to whitelist your IP address.
1) Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
2) Tap VPN. If you have multiple VPNs set up, choose the one that you want to disable.
3) Toggle the switch next to VPN to the Off position.
If you find yourself in a situation where you need to turn off your VPN on your iOS device, don’t worry, it’s a very easy process. Here’s how to do it:
1. First, open the Settings app on your iOS device.
2. Next, scroll down and tap on the VPN option.
3. In the next screen, simply toggle off the switch next to “Connect On Demand.”
4. That’s it! Your VPN is now turned off and you can go about your business as usual.
Thank your for reading!