1. Open the Start menu and search for “Control Panel.”
2. Click “Uninstall a program” under Programs.
3. Find “Avast SecureLine VPN” in the list of installed programs and click “Uninstall.”
4. Confirm that you want to uninstall Avast VPN by clicking “Yes.”
1. Open the Windows Control Panel.
2. Click on “Programs and Features”.
3. Locate Avast One VPN in the list of installed programs and click on it.
4. Click “Uninstall/Change”.
5. Confirm that you want to uninstall Avast One VPN by clicking “Yes”.
6. The uninstall process will now begin; once it’s finished, reboot your computer for the changes to take effect.
1) Access the Control Panel by clicking on “Start” and typing ” Control Panel” in the search box. When the Control Panel appears, double-click on “Add or Remove Programs.”
2) In the window that pops up, find and select SonicWall from the list of installed programs. Click on “Uninstall.”
3) Follow instructions provided to remove SonicWall. If you have any questions or troubles installing or uninstalling SonicWall, please consult your support representative.
First, open up Finder and head to the Applications folder. Find the Hola icon and drag it into the trash. You may be prompted for your password before the process can complete – enter it and hit OK.
Next, open up System Preferences and click on “Profiles.” Select the profile labeled “com.hola” and click on the minus sign at the bottom of the window to delete it.
That’s all there is to uninstalling Hola from your Mac!
Thank your for reading!