1. Download the Cisco AnyConnect client from https://www.ucop.edu/information-technology-services/_files/software/cisco-anyconnect-secure-mobility-client.html and save it to your device
2. Once the download is complete, open the file and follow the instructions to install the software
3. After installation is complete, launch the program by searching for “Cisco AnyConnect” in your start menu
4. In the “Choose a Connection” dropdown, select UCOP VPN and click “Connect”
5. When prompted, enter your UCOP login credentials (i.e.,CruNetID@ucop.edu) and password
6. Once connected, you will be able to access all of the network resources available to you as if you were on campus
Cisco AnyConnect is a Virtual Private Network (VPN) application that allows you to connect to your home network from anywhere in the world. By using Cisco AnyConnect, you can keep your data safe and secure while you’re away from home.
Here’s how to use Cisco AnyConnect:
1. Connect to your home network.
2. Go to the Start menu.
3. Select All Programs.
4. Go to Cisco and select Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client.
5. Launch the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client.
6. Select Connect.
By following these simple steps, you can use Cisco AnyConnect to keep your data safe while you’re away from home.
1. Go to the Cisco Software Download site and log in with your Cisco account. If you don’t have a Cisco account, you can create one for free.
2. Search for “AnyConnect” in the search bar and select it from the list of results.
3. On the next page, select your platform (Windows, MacOS, Linux, etc.) and then choose the AnyConnect version that you want to download. Be sure to check the release notes before downloading any software package!
4. Click on the “Download” button next to the chosen package and save it to your computer.
5. Once downloaded, double-click on the file to begin installation. Depending on your platform and version, there might be some additional steps required during installation process so be sure to follow all instructions carefully!
Thank your for reading!