Did you decide to purchase NordVPN? Do you wonder: How Do I Use NordVPN On Kodi Box?
In this article we will show you step by step how to make a purchase of new NordVPN subscription, set up account and start using NordVPN software! After guide we will answer some questions regarding using an VPN app.
Here is how to purchase a NordVPN subscription
- Start by visiting NordVPN website, you can click here.
- Click on pricing tab at the top of the page, here you can see current plans, pricing and deals. Choose which NordVPN plan you prefer to purchase and then click “Get *name of the plan* button.
You can choose between standard plan (pure NordVPN service) or other plans that comes with NordPass or NordLocker services.
- Now you have to type your email adress that you will be using NordVPN with.
- Now you have to choose payment method which you want to use, and proceed with it.
- Well done! If you followed this guide nicely you purchased NordVPN subscription! Look at your email inbox, here you will find purchase confirmation email.
Now download NordVPN APP and start using it
After purchasing your VPN plan, head to this page to download the NordVPN app
Now you can click start and enjoy using VPN!Click here to get the Best NordVPN Deal! 🔥
Let’s get back to main question, How Do I Use NordVPN On Kodi Box?
1) Start by signing up for a NordVPN account. You can do this by visiting their website and selecting one of their subscription plans.
2) Once you have an account, download the appropriate VPN client for your operating system from the NordVPN website.
3) Install the VPN client on your device and launch it.
4) Sign in to your NordVPN account using your username and password.
5) Connect to a server location of your choice. For example, if you want to unblock US Netflix, connect to a server in the United States.
6) Once connected, open up Kodi and start streaming!
1. In the Kodi home screen, click on Add-ons.
2. Then go to Package in the top-left corner and select Install from the zip file.
3. Locate the downloaded NordVPN file and click on it to begin the installation process.
4. Once the installation is finished, run the setup Wizard when prompted.
5. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the setup process.
After following these steps, you will be able to use NordVPN with Kodi on your Android box.
Kodi is a great media center software application that allows you to watch your favorite movies, TV shows, and live sports. However, because it is free and open-source, Kodi has been known to be used as a tool for piracy. This has led many content providers and ISPs to block access to Kodi.
One way around this is by using a Virtual Private Network (VPN). A VPN will encrypt your traffic and route it through an intermediary server so that your ISP can’t see what you’re doing or where you’re going. This will allow you to access blocked content on Kodi without your ISP knowing.
To set up a VPN for Kodi, you’ll need two things:
1) A VPN service that supports OpenVPN protocol (most do)
2) The OpenVPN Connect app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store
Once you have both of these things, setting up your VPN for Kodi is easy:
1) Launch the OpenVPN Connect app and tap the “+” icon in the top-right corner
2) Select “Import Profile from SD Card”
3) Navigate to where you’ve saved your VPN’s .ovpn file and select it
4) Enter your username and password when prompted and tap “Connect”
5) That’s it! You should now be connected to your VPN and able to use Kodi without any issue