Did you decide to purchase NordVPN? Do you wonder: How Do I Use NordVPN Smart Dns?
In this article we will show you step by step how to make a purchase of new NordVPN subscription, set up account and start using NordVPN software! After guide we will answer some questions regarding using an VPN app.
Here is how to purchase a NordVPN subscription
- Start by visiting NordVPN website, you can click here.
- Click on pricing tab at the top of the page, here you can see current plans, pricing and deals. Choose which NordVPN plan you prefer to purchase and then click “Get *name of the plan* button.
You can choose between standard plan (pure NordVPN service) or other plans that comes with NordPass or NordLocker services.
- Now you have to type your email adress that you will be using NordVPN with.
- Now you have to choose payment method which you want to use, and proceed with it.
- Well done! If you followed this guide nicely you purchased NordVPN subscription! Look at your email inbox, here you will find purchase confirmation email.
Now download NordVPN APP and start using it
After purchasing your VPN plan, head to this page to download the NordVPN app
Now you can click start and enjoy using VPN!Click here to get the Best NordVPN Deal! 🔥
Let’s get back to main question, How Do I Use NordVPN Smart Dns?
If you want to access your favorite content securely, follow these three simple steps.
First, download the NordVPN app for your computer, smartphone, or tablet.
Next, connect to a server in the country of your choice.
Finally, enjoy secure access to streaming services.
If you’re looking for a way to improve your online privacy and security, you may be wondering if a Smart DNS service is better than using a VPN. While both options can offer some benefits, there are also some key differences that you should be aware of. Here’s a closer look at how Smart DNS and VPN services compare:
1. Security and Privacy
When it comes to security and privacy, VPNs are typically the better option. That’s because data is encrypted when it passes through a VPN tunnel, making it much more difficult for anyone to eavesdrop on your activities or steal sensitive information. Meanwhile, Smart DNS services don’t provide the same level of protection since data isn’t encrypted. However, some premium Smart DNS services do offer proxy servers that can add an extra layer of security by hiding your real IP address.
2. Speed and Performance
One advantage of using a Smart DNS service is that it generally doesn’t impact your internet speed the way a VPN can. That’s because data isn’t routed through an additional server with a Smart DNS service like it is with a VPN. As such, you’re less likely to experience any slowdown in your internet connection when using a quality Smart DNS service. However, keep in mind that some free or low-quality services may throttle your connection speed in order to conserve bandwidth.
3. Bypassing Geo-Restrictions
BothSmartDNSandVPNservicescanbeusedtobypassgeo-restrictionsand access content that would otherwise be unavailable in your location. However, Smart DNS tends to be more effective for this purpose since it doesn’t encrypt data likeVPNsdo. This means that there’s less chance of experiencing any slowdown due to encryption/decryption processes when using a SmartDNSserviceforunblockingwebsitesor streaming content from overseas..
1. Launch the NordVPN app and sign in.
2. Connect to any server. Once connected, hover over the server location and click the Smart Play button.
3. A new window will open asking which streaming service you’d like to access. Select your desired service from the list and click CONNECT.
4. That’s it! You should now be able to access your selected streaming service through our VPN connection.