To get started, you’ll need to find a good VPN service. We recommend using ExpressVPN, as it’s one of the fastest and most reliable services available. Once you’ve signed up for a subscription, download the app onto your Android device and launch it.
Next, open the Google Play Store and search for the content that you want to access. For example, if you’re trying to watch a US-only TV show, search for it on the US version of the store. When you find the item that you’re looking for, tap on it and then select “Download.”
The VPN will now route your traffic through its servers in order to bypass any regional restrictions that may be in place. Once the content has finished downloading, you can enjoy it just like any other file on your device!
1. First, open the Settings app on your Android device. Scroll down and tap on “Accounts.”
2. Next, under “Manage accounts,” select your Google account (the one associated with your Play Store).
3. On the next screen, tap on “Country and profiles.”
4. Under “Country,” select the country you want to change to from the drop-down menu. For example, if you want to access apps that are only available in the United States, choose “United States.” Keep in mind that changing your country will also change your current Google Play balance to zero.
5. Once you’ve made your selection, scroll down and tap on “Continue.” You may be asked to enter a form of payment for use in the new country – this is required in order to make purchases from the Play Store. If you don’t have a credit or debit card registered with a billing address in the new country, you can try using a gift card instead.
6. After adding or confirming your payment method, tap on “Confirm” to complete the process of changing your Google Play Store country/region.
And that’s it! You should now be able to access apps that were previously unavailable in your area.
NordVPN is a popular VPN service that offers a high level of security and privacy. If you’re looking for a VPN to use on your Android device, NordVPN is a great option. While it’s not available on Google Play, you can still download the app directly from NordVPN’s website.
If you’re not familiar with VPNs, they allow you to browse the internet anonymously and securely by routing your traffic through a server in another country. VPNs are often used by people who want to protect their privacy online or bypass geo-restrictions (like if you want to watch US Netflix while traveling abroad).
NordVPN is one of the best VPN providers out there, and its Android app is no exception. It has strong security features, including military grade encryption and a strict no logs policy. It also offers robust anti-spy and anti-malware protection. And importantly for many users, it can unblock Netflix US so you can stream your favorite shows while traveling abroad (or from anywhere else!).
If you’re looking for a top-notch VPN for Android, we recommend checking out NordVPN – even though it isn’t currently available on Google Play.
1. Launch the NordVPN app and sign in.
2. Connect to any server. Once connected, hover over the server location and click the Smart Play button.
3. A new window will open asking which streaming service you’d like to access. Select your desired service from the list and click CONNECT.
4. That’s it! You should now be able to access your selected streaming service through our VPN connection.
Thank your for reading!