HMA Pro VPN is a highly respected and well-known VPN service. It has a strong reputation for being fast, reliable, and secure. HMA Pro VPN has servers in over 190 countries, so you’ll be able to access any website or service that you want.
The speeds offered by HMA Pro VPN are some of the best in the industry. You’ll be able to stream video or download files without any issues. The security features offered by HMA Pro VPN are top-notch. Your data will be encrypted and your IP address will be hidden from prying eyes.
Overall, HMA Pro VPN is an excellent choice if you’re looking for a reliable and secureVPN service. It’s fast, it’s affordable, and it offers great security features.
-HMA offers a 7-day money back guarantee, so if you’re not satisfied with the product you can always get your money back
-Offers a wide range of features such as IP cloaking, which essentially means that your real IP address is hidden when you’re browsing the web or using various apps
-AES 256-bit encryption protects your data from being intercepted by third parties
-The software is compatible with most major operating systems and devices
-The free version of HMA only offers 500 MB of data per month, which isn’t really enough if you want to use it on a regular basis
-Theinterface could be more user friendly
1. First, make sure your Surface Pro is connected to the internet.
2. Next, open the Settings app and go to Network & Internet> VPN.
3. Select Add a VPN connection.
4. In the new window that appears, enter the following information:
-Name: This can be anything you want
-Server name or address: Enter the URL or IP address of your VPN server
-VPN type: Select the type of VPN you’re using from the drop-down menu
-Type of sign-in info: Depending on your VPN provider, you may need to enter different sign-in info Username and password Certificate RADIUS or other credentials
5. When you’re done, select Save > Connect to start using your new connection To disconnect from your VPN, simply go back to Settings > Network & Internet > VPN and toggle off the switch next to your connection name
Thank your for reading!