Did you decide to purchase NordVPN? Do you wonder: Is NordVPN Blocked On Amazon?
In this article we will show you step by step how to make a purchase of new NordVPN subscription, set up account and start using NordVPN software! After guide we will answer some questions regarding using an VPN app.
Here is how to purchase a NordVPN subscription
- Start by visiting NordVPN website, you can click here.
- Click on pricing tab at the top of the page, here you can see current plans, pricing and deals. Choose which NordVPN plan you prefer to purchase and then click “Get *name of the plan* button.
You can choose between standard plan (pure NordVPN service) or other plans that comes with NordPass or NordLocker services.
- Now you have to type your email adress that you will be using NordVPN with.
- Now you have to choose payment method which you want to use, and proceed with it.
- Well done! If you followed this guide nicely you purchased NordVPN subscription! Look at your email inbox, here you will find purchase confirmation email.
Now download NordVPN APP and start using it
After purchasing your VPN plan, head to this page to download the NordVPN app
Now you can click start and enjoy using VPN!Click here to get the Best NordVPN Deal! 🔥
Let’s get back to main question, Is NordVPN Blocked On Amazon?
Despite Amazon Prime Video’s efforts to block VPNs, NordVPN continues to work well with the streaming platform. This is likely due to NordVPN’s sophisticated security features that make it difficult for Amazon to detect and block.
If you’re trying to use ExpressVPN with Amazon Prime, you may be wondering why it’s not working. The reason is that ExpressVPN doesn’t have the necessary measures in place to stay ahead of Amazon Prime’s VPN blocking techniques. The best VPNs that are able to get around Prime’s blocks are Private Internet Access ($2.03/month) and NordVPN ($3.71/month).
If you’re trying to access Amazon Prime Video but are being redirected, it may be that it has detected that you’re using a VPN. This means you’ll need to disable your VPN or connect to another server for a different IP address. Be sure to clear your browser’s cache and cookies for any changes to take effect.Thank your for reading!