Did you decide to purchase NordVPN? Do you wonder: Is NordVPN Easy To Cancel?
In this article we will show you step by step how to make a purchase of new NordVPN subscription, set up account and start using NordVPN software! After guide we will answer some questions regarding using an VPN app.
Here is how to purchase a NordVPN subscription
- Start by visiting NordVPN website, you can click here.
- Click on pricing tab at the top of the page, here you can see current plans, pricing and deals. Choose which NordVPN plan you prefer to purchase and then click “Get *name of the plan* button.
You can choose between standard plan (pure NordVPN service) or other plans that comes with NordPass or NordLocker services.
- Now you have to type your email adress that you will be using NordVPN with.
- Now you have to choose payment method which you want to use, and proceed with it.
- Well done! If you followed this guide nicely you purchased NordVPN subscription! Look at your email inbox, here you will find purchase confirmation email.
Now download NordVPN APP and start using it
After purchasing your VPN plan, head to this page to download the NordVPN app
Now you can click start and enjoy using VPN!Click here to get the Best NordVPN Deal! 🔥
Let’s get back to main question, Is NordVPN Easy To Cancel?
NordVPN makes cancelling easy – you can do it at any time. Just contact support and give them the details of your plan. Your refund will be processed within ten days. To change your subscription plan, log in to your NordVPN dashboard, select Change Plan, and choose the plan you want from the options.
It is easy to cancel NordVPN subscription. To do so, simply access your account on their website and navigate to the “Private and secure Internet access (VPN)” section under “My Services.” From there, select the three dots next to “Change Plan” and select “cancel automatic payments.”
It is not difficult to cancel NordVPN. You will receive a confirmation email within an hour of clicking “Send” to confirm the cancellation. You may be asked why you want to cancel, but after indicating your intention to continue with the cancellation, customer service will process your refund.
When you cancel NordVPN, your account will be automatically deleted after 30 days. However, if you have any outstanding balance with NordVPN, you will need to contact their customer support in order to have that refunded. Additionally, your data will remain intact and stored on NordVPN’s servers for up to 90 days after you cancel your account.Thank your for reading!