Did you decide to purchase NordVPN? Do you wonder: Is There A Better Vpn Than NordVPN?
In this article we will show you step by step how to make a purchase of new NordVPN subscription, set up account and start using NordVPN software! After guide we will answer some questions regarding using an VPN app.
Here is how to purchase a NordVPN subscription
- Start by visiting NordVPN website, you can click here.
- Click on pricing tab at the top of the page, here you can see current plans, pricing and deals. Choose which NordVPN plan you prefer to purchase and then click “Get *name of the plan* button.
You can choose between standard plan (pure NordVPN service) or other plans that comes with NordPass or NordLocker services.
- Now you have to type your email adress that you will be using NordVPN with.
- Now you have to choose payment method which you want to use, and proceed with it.
- Well done! If you followed this guide nicely you purchased NordVPN subscription! Look at your email inbox, here you will find purchase confirmation email.
Now download NordVPN APP and start using it
After purchasing your VPN plan, head to this page to download the NordVPN app
Now you can click start and enjoy using VPN!Click here to get the Best NordVPN Deal! 🔥
Let’s get back to main question, Is There A Better Vpn Than NordVPN?
“NordVPN encrypts your internet traffic with military-grade security. So if speed is important to you, you can rest assured that NordVPN will not slow you down.
We have servers all over the world, so you can always find one close to you for the best possible speeds.”
The short answer is yes, NordVPN is still a reliable VPN service. However, there are some things you should keep in mind if you’re considering using NordVPN.
First of all, it’s important to remember that no VPN service is 100% secure. There are always going to be security risks when you’re using any type of VPN. That being said, NordVPN has a good reputation for being a safe and secure VPN service.
One thing to keep in mind is that NordVPN recently changed ownership hands. The new owners are known as Tefincom S.A., and they’re based in Panama. This change in ownership has led some people to question the safety of NordVPN, since Panama isn’t known for having strong data protection laws.
However, NordVPN has assured its users that their safety and security is still a top priority. The company has stated that all of its servers are located in secure locations, and they use state-of-the-art encryption technology to keep your data safe. Additionally, NordVPN keeps a strict no logs policy, so your data will never be stored or shared with any third party.
Overall, NordVPN is still a safe and reliable VPN service provider. If you’re concerned about online privacy and security, then NordVPN is definitely worth considering!