Did you decide to purchase NordVPN? Do you wonder: Is There A NordVPN App For Linux?
In this article we will show you step by step how to make a purchase of new NordVPN subscription, set up account and start using NordVPN software! After guide we will answer some questions regarding using an VPN app.
Here is how to purchase a NordVPN subscription
- Start by visiting NordVPN website, you can click here.
- Click on pricing tab at the top of the page, here you can see current plans, pricing and deals. Choose which NordVPN plan you prefer to purchase and then click “Get *name of the plan* button.
You can choose between standard plan (pure NordVPN service) or other plans that comes with NordPass or NordLocker services.
- Now you have to type your email adress that you will be using NordVPN with.
- Now you have to choose payment method which you want to use, and proceed with it.
- Well done! If you followed this guide nicely you purchased NordVPN subscription! Look at your email inbox, here you will find purchase confirmation email.
Now download NordVPN APP and start using it
After purchasing your VPN plan, head to this page to download the NordVPN app
Now you can click start and enjoy using VPN!Click here to get the Best NordVPN Deal! 🔥
Let’s get back to main question, Is There A NordVPN App For Linux?
First, make sure that your NordVPN subscription is active and that you’re using the correct username and password. If you’ve forgotten your password, you can reset it from the NordVPN website.
Next, check your internet connection. NordVPN requires a stable internet connection in order to work properly. If you’re using a public Wi-Fi network, try connecting to a different one or switch to a wired connection if possible.
If you’re still having trouble, try restarting your device or reinstalling the NordVPN app. Sometimes these steps can help resolve any underlying technical issues.
If none of these solutions work, contact customer support for assistance. They’ll be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and get connected as soon as possible.
There are many different VPN providers available, but not all of them offer free VPN services for Linux users. Fortunately, there are a few free options available. We’ve compiled a list of the best free VPNs for Linux so you can take advantage of their features without spending any money.
1. Hotspot Shield Free VPN
Hotspot Shield is one of the most popular VPN providers around, and their free service is no exception. Hotspot Shield offers 500MB of free data per day, which is enough for light browsing and streaming. However, if you need more data, you can upgrade to their paid plan for unlimited data.
Hotspot Shield’s free service provides excellent security with AES-256 bit encryption and a strict no-logging policy in place. They also have a built-in adblocker to block annoying ads while you’re browsing the web. Overall, Hotspot Shield is an excellent choice for a free Linux VPN provider.
2. TunnelBear Free VPN
TunnelBear is another great option for those looking for a quality free Linux VPN provider. Their plans start at just $5 per month for unlimited data, but they also offer a generous free plan with 500MB of data per month. Like Hotspot Shield, TunnelBear uses AES-256 bit encryption to keep your data safe and they have a strict no-logging policy in place as well
1) Download the NordVPN Linux app from here.
2) Unzip the downloaded file using this command: unzip nordvpn-release_x.zip
3) Move into the unzipped directory: cd nordvpn-release_x/
4) Run the installation script using sudo rights: sudo ./nordvpn-installer.sh
5) Start using NordVPN! Just type in your username and password when prompted and hit enter.