Did you decide to purchase NordVPN? Do you wonder: Should I Use NordVPN Browser Extension?
In this article we will show you step by step how to make a purchase of new NordVPN subscription, set up account and start using NordVPN software! After guide we will answer some questions regarding using an VPN app.
Here is how to purchase a NordVPN subscription
- Start by visiting NordVPN website, you can click here.
- Click on pricing tab at the top of the page, here you can see current plans, pricing and deals. Choose which NordVPN plan you prefer to purchase and then click “Get *name of the plan* button.
You can choose between standard plan (pure NordVPN service) or other plans that comes with NordPass or NordLocker services.
- Now you have to type your email adress that you will be using NordVPN with.
- Now you have to choose payment method which you want to use, and proceed with it.
- Well done! If you followed this guide nicely you purchased NordVPN subscription! Look at your email inbox, here you will find purchase confirmation email.
Now download NordVPN APP and start using it
After purchasing your VPN plan, head to this page to download the NordVPN app
Now you can click start and enjoy using VPN!Click here to get the Best NordVPN Deal! 🔥
Let’s get back to main question, Should I Use NordVPN Browser Extension?
First and foremost, our browser extension encrypts your traffic and routes it through our secure VPN network. This means that your online activity is hidden from prying eyes and your identity is protected.
In addition to protecting your privacy, using the NordVPN browser extension also allows you to bypass geo-restrictions and access content that may be blocked in your country. So if you’re trying to access a website or video that’s not available in your location, simply connect to one of our VPN servers in a different country and voila! – You’ll be able to view the content as if you were physically located there.
Finally, our browser extension comes with a built-in ad blocker that will prevent annoying ads from interrupting your browsing experience. Not only does this make for a more pleasant browsing experience, but it can also help improve loading times and conserve data usage.
So there you have it – three compelling reasons to start using the NordVPN browser extension today!
1. Ease of use: The app is generally simpler and easier to use. If you’re not comfortable with configuring VPN settings, then the app is probably a better choice.
2. Functionality: The extension does have some extra features that the app doesn’t, such as the ability to block ads and trackers. However, these features may not be worth it if you’re looking for a simple way to encrypt your traffic and browse safely.
3. Security: Both the extension and app are equally secure, so this shouldn’t be a deciding factor.
4. Pricing: The extension is free, while the app costs $6.99/month (or $4.99/month if you sign up for a year). If cost is an issue, then the extension is definitely the better choice here.
At the end of the day, it comes down to personal preference. Try out both options and see which one works better for you!
1. Google Chrome – If you’re looking for a fast, reliable browser that can also be easily customized, then Chrome is a great option. Plus, there are tons of helpful extensions available that can make your browsing experience even better. And since ExpressVPN has a dedicated extension for Chrome, it’s easy to get set up and connected.
2. Mozilla Firefox – Another popular option is Firefox. It’s similar to Chrome in terms of speed and reliability, but gives you a bit more control over your privacy settings. There’s also a wide selection of add-ons available, so you can customize your browsing experience however you like. Setting up ExpressVPN on Firefox is also quick and easy.
3 Safari – Apple’s built-in browser is another solid choice thanks to its speed and simplici
Assuming you are referring to using a different web browser altogether (rather than just another app on your mobile device), then yes – you can still use Opera VPN if you connect to one of their supported countries listed above. All you need to do is make sure you’re signed in with your account details (email and password) associated with your active subscription to access the service – once done, simply select a country from the list and establish a connection as usual. One potential drawback here could be speed; due to increased demand on servers located in certain areas, connecting to a faraway country could lead to poorer performance compared to if you were physically closer or using another provider entirely. But overall, it’s a handy toolkit item for anyone who often travels or needs an extra layer of privacy/security online!