Did you decide to purchase NordVPN? Do you wonder: What Are The Different Server Types For NordVPN?
In this article we will show you step by step how to make a purchase of new NordVPN subscription, set up account and start using NordVPN software! After guide we will answer some questions regarding using an VPN app.
Here is how to purchase a NordVPN subscription
- Start by visiting NordVPN website, you can click here.
- Click on pricing tab at the top of the page, here you can see current plans, pricing and deals. Choose which NordVPN plan you prefer to purchase and then click “Get *name of the plan* button.
Click here to get -65% NordVPN Deal!
You can choose between standard plan (pure NordVPN service) or other plans that comes with NordPass or NordLocker services.
- Now you have to type your email adress that you will be using NordVPN with.
- Now you have to choose payment method which you want to use, and proceed with it.
- Well done! If you followed this guide nicely you purchased NordVPN subscription! Look at your email inbox, here you will find purchase confirmation email.
Now download NordVPN APP and start using it
After purchasing your VPN plan, head to this page to download the NordVPN app
Now you can click start and enjoy using VPN!
Click here to get -65% NordVPN Deal!
A remote access VPN allows users to connect to a network from a remote location. This type of VPN is often used by employees who need to access their company network from home or while traveling.
A personal VPN service encrypts a user’s internet traffic and routes it through a server in another location. This type of VPN is often used by people who want to protect their privacy online, or by businesses that need to secure their data.
A mobile VPN allows users to connect to a network from a mobile device. This type of VPN is often used by people who need to access their company network while they are on the go.
A remote access VPN is used by individuals who want to connect to a private network from a remote location. This type of VPN requires that the user have a broadband connection and that special client software be installed on the user’s computer. Once the user has connected to the private network, he or she will be able to access any of the resources on that network as if he or she were physically present in the office.
An intranet-based site-to-site VPN connects two parts of a company’s internal network that are not normally connected. For example, an organization with multiple locations may use an intranet-based VPN to connect its corporate headquarters with its branch offices. Each office would have its own local network, but they would all be able to share files and other resources as if they were on the same physical network.
An extranet-based site-to-site VPN connects two networks belonging to different organizations. For example, a company may create an extranet for its suppliers so that they can securely exchange information such as purchase orders and invoices. Alternatively, an extranet could be set up between a company and its customers, so that both parties can securely exchange information such as order status updates and shipping schedules.
Finally, there is also the possibility for Internet users to connect directly to the resources of a specific corporation or individual without going through their ISP first. This type of connection is known as a direct tunneling connection, and it requires special client software in order to work properly.
1. Site-to-site VPN gateway: A site-to-site VPN gateway connects two or more remote sites to each other over the internet. This type of gateway is ideal for large businesses with multiple locations, as it offers a secure and convenient way to connect them all.
2. Remote access VPN gateway: A remote access VPN gateway allows individual users to connect to a corporate network from their own device, usually via a public internet connection such as Wi-Fi. This is perfect for telecommuters or employees who need to access sensitive data while away from the office.
3. Mobile VPN gateway: Mobile VPN gateways provide secure connectivity for mobile workers who need to access corporate data on the go. These solutions are designed to be easy to use and offer high levels of security, making them ideal for use inBYOD (Bring Your Own Device) environments.
4. Cloud VPN gateway: Cloud VPN gateways provide a scalable and cost-effective solution for connecting cloud resources to your private network. These gateways can be easily provisioned and offer high performance and flexibility, making them ideal for businesses that are rapidly expanding their use of cloud services
When choosing a VPN tunnel, it is important to consider the level of security and performance that is required. PPTP provides a basic level of security but does not offer much in terms of performance. L2TP offers a higher level of security than PPTP but may not be as fast. IPsec offers the highest level of security and can be very fast, but may be more difficult to set up.