Did you decide to purchase NordVPN? Do you wonder: What Happens When You Cancel NordVPN?
In this article we will show you step by step how to make a purchase of new NordVPN subscription, set up account and start using NordVPN software! After guide we will answer some questions regarding using an VPN app.
Here is how to purchase a NordVPN subscription
- Start by visiting NordVPN website, you can click here.
- Click on pricing tab at the top of the page, here you can see current plans, pricing and deals. Choose which NordVPN plan you prefer to purchase and then click “Get *name of the plan* button.
You can choose between standard plan (pure NordVPN service) or other plans that comes with NordPass or NordLocker services.
- Now you have to type your email adress that you will be using NordVPN with.
- Now you have to choose payment method which you want to use, and proceed with it.
- Well done! If you followed this guide nicely you purchased NordVPN subscription! Look at your email inbox, here you will find purchase confirmation email.
Now download NordVPN APP and start using it
After purchasing your VPN plan, head to this page to download the NordVPN app
Now you can click start and enjoy using VPN!Click here to get the Best NordVPN Deal! 🔥
Let’s get back to main question, What Happens When You Cancel NordVPN?
With those things in mind, here’s how to cancel your VPN subscription:
1) Log into your account with the VPN provider.
2) Navigate to the account settings page (this may be under a “My Account” or “Billing” section).
3) Look for an option to cancel your account or turn off auto-renewal (again, this may be worded differently depending on the provider).
4) Follow the prompts to confirm cancellation – this may involve entering a password or other confirmation step. Once complete, your VPN service will be cancelled.