1) Your VPN is blocking certain websites or services. Some VPN providers block access to certain websites or services in order to prevent users from accessing them. This could be for security reasons, such as if a website is known to be malicious, or for censorship reasons, such as if a country’s government has ordered that access to certain websites be blocked.
2) The VPN server you’re connected to may be down or experie
There are a few ways around this:
1) Disconnect from the VPN before casting. You can then reconnect once the cast is finished.
2) Use a localcast app such as LocalCast for Android or AirParrot for Mac. These apps allow you to cast without being on the same network as the target device.
3) Use a Chromecast-compatible VPN such asb Tunnelbear . This will allow you to keep your VPN connection active while still being able to cast.
Yes, VPN Proxy Master is free. It is a reliable and safe VPN service that offers high-speed connections. It is one of the best free VPNs on the market and provides users with a number of features.
Thank your for reading!