Did you decide to purchase NordVPN? Do you wonder: What Servers Do NordVPN Use?
In this article we will show you step by step how to make a purchase of new NordVPN subscription, set up account and start using NordVPN software! After guide we will answer some questions regarding using an VPN app.
Here is how to purchase a NordVPN subscription
- Start by visiting NordVPN website, you can click here.
- Click on pricing tab at the top of the page, here you can see current plans, pricing and deals. Choose which NordVPN plan you prefer to purchase and then click “Get *name of the plan* button.
You can choose between standard plan (pure NordVPN service) or other plans that comes with NordPass or NordLocker services.
- Now you have to type your email adress that you will be using NordVPN with.
- Now you have to choose payment method which you want to use, and proceed with it.
- Well done! If you followed this guide nicely you purchased NordVPN subscription! Look at your email inbox, here you will find purchase confirmation email.
Now download NordVPN APP and start using it
After purchasing your VPN plan, head to this page to download the NordVPN app
Now you can click start and enjoy using VPN!Click here to get the Best NordVPN Deal! 🔥
Let’s get back to main question, What Servers Do NordVPN Use?
1. Log into your NordVPN account and click on the ‘Servers’ tab.
2. On the left-hand side of the screen, you’ll see a list of all the different server locations that NordVPN offers. Simply click on the location that you want to connect to.
3. Once you’ve selected a server location, click on the ‘Connect’ button and NordVPN will start connecting you to that server.
And that’s it! Once you’re connected to a new server, you can browse the web as usual knowing that your traffic is being securely routed through NordVPN’s servers.
NordVPN’s server locations are:
North America: US, Canada, Mexico
Central America: Costa Rica, Panama
South America: Brazil, Chile, Colombia
Europe: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France Germany Hungary Iceland Ireland Italy Netherlands Norway Poland Portugal Romania Russia Spain Sweden Switzerland Turkey Ukraine United Kingdom Uzbekistan Vatican City Africa: Egypt Morocco South Africa Tunisia Algeria Western Sahara Angola Benin Botswana Burkina Faso Burundi Cameroon Cape Verde Central African Republic Chad Comoros Djibouti Eritrea Ethiopia Gabon Gambia Ghana Guinea Guinea-Bissau Ivory Coast Kenya Lesotho Liberia Libya Madagascar Malawi Mali Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mozambique Namibia Niger Nigeria Ravishingly Rwanda Saint Helena Senegal Seychelles Sierra Leone Somalia South Sudan Sudan Swaziland Tanzania Togo Uganda Zambia Zimbabwe Asia-Pacific: Australia New Zealand Fiji French Polynesia Guam Hawaii Indonesia Kiribati Malaysia Marshall Islands Micronesia Mongolia Nauru New Caledonia Palau Papua New Guinea Philippines Samoa Solomon Islands Taiwan Thailand Timor-Leste Tonga Tuvalu Vanuatu Wallis & Futuna§ Middle East: Bahrain Israel Kuwait Oman Qatar Saudi Arabia Turkey United Arab Emirates Yemen Iran Iraq Lebanon Syria Jordan Kazakhstan Kyrgyzstan Tajikistan Turkmenistan Uzbekistan Europe: Albania Andorra Armenia Azerbaijan Belarus Bosnia & Herzegovina Bulgaria Croatia Cyprus Estonia Georgia Greece Guernsey Hungary Jersey Latvia Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Malta Moldova Monaco Montenegro Netherlands Family Islands North Macedonia Northern Cyprus Poland Portugal Republic of Kosovo Romania San Marino Serbia Slovakia Slovenia Spain Svalbard & Jan MayenSweden Switzerland Turkmenbashy Soviet Union Ukraine
Belarus – Minsk