Did you decide to purchase NordVPN? Do you wonder: Where Is NordVPN Installed?
In this article we will show you step by step how to make a purchase of new NordVPN subscription, set up account and start using NordVPN software! After guide we will answer some questions regarding using an VPN app.
Here is how to purchase a NordVPN subscription
- Start by visiting NordVPN website, you can click here.
- Click on pricing tab at the top of the page, here you can see current plans, pricing and deals. Choose which NordVPN plan you prefer to purchase and then click “Get *name of the plan* button.
You can choose between standard plan (pure NordVPN service) or other plans that comes with NordPass or NordLocker services.
- Now you have to type your email adress that you will be using NordVPN with.
- Now you have to choose payment method which you want to use, and proceed with it.
- Well done! If you followed this guide nicely you purchased NordVPN subscription! Look at your email inbox, here you will find purchase confirmation email.
Now download NordVPN APP and start using it
After purchasing your VPN plan, head to this page to download the NordVPN app
Now you can click start and enjoy using VPN!Click here to get the Best NordVPN Deal! 🔥
Let’s get back to main question, Where Is NordVPN Installed?
1. The user first needs to sign up with a VPN service. There are many reputable providers out there, but make sure to do your research before settling on one.
2. Once signed up, the user will be given instructions on how to download and install the VPN software onto their device(s). This is usually a very straightforward process.
3. After installation, the user will need to choose which server location(s) they would like to connect to. This will determine which IP address is assigned to their device when connected through the VPN.
4 Finally, once everything is set up, all the user has to do is launch the VPN client software and enter their login credentials (usually just a username and password). From there they can start browsing the web normally but with all traffic being securely routed through the VPN tunnel!