Did you decide to purchase NordVPN? Do you wonder: Why Can I Not Open NordVPN Website?
In this article we will show you step by step how to make a purchase of new NordVPN subscription, set up account and start using NordVPN software! After guide we will answer some questions regarding using an VPN app.
Here is how to purchase a NordVPN subscription
- Start by visiting NordVPN website, you can click here.
- Click on pricing tab at the top of the page, here you can see current plans, pricing and deals. Choose which NordVPN plan you prefer to purchase and then click “Get *name of the plan* button.
You can choose between standard plan (pure NordVPN service) or other plans that comes with NordPass or NordLocker services.
- Now you have to type your email adress that you will be using NordVPN with.
- Now you have to choose payment method which you want to use, and proceed with it.
- Well done! If you followed this guide nicely you purchased NordVPN subscription! Look at your email inbox, here you will find purchase confirmation email.
Now download NordVPN APP and start using it
After purchasing your VPN plan, head to this page to download the NordVPN app
Now you can click start and enjoy using VPN!Click here to get the Best NordVPN Deal! 🔥
Let’s get back to main question, Why Can I Not Open NordVPN Website?
1) Your internet connection may be experiencing problems. If you can load other websites without issue, then the problem is likely with ExpressVPN. Try restarting your router or modem to see if that helps.
2) Alternatively, ExpressVPN could be experiencing technical difficulties. In this case, you can try contacting their customer support team to see if they can help resolve the issue.
3) It’s also possible that your computer’s firewall is blocking access to the ExpressVPN website. To check if this is the case, temporarily disable your firewall and see if you can access the site. If you can, then add an exception for ExpressVPN in your firewall settings.
4) Finally, it’s possible that your DNS settings are preventing you from accessing the ExpressVPN website. To fix this, try changing your DNS server to 8.8 .8 .8 (Google Public DNS).