Did you decide to purchase NordVPN? Do you wonder: Why Is NordVPN Not Working?
In this article we will show you step by step how to make a purchase of new NordVPN subscription, set up account and start using NordVPN software! After guide we will answer some questions regarding using an VPN app.
Here is how to purchase a NordVPN subscription
- Start by visiting NordVPN website, you can click here.
- Click on pricing tab at the top of the page, here you can see current plans, pricing and deals. Choose which NordVPN plan you prefer to purchase and then click “Get *name of the plan* button.
You can choose between standard plan (pure NordVPN service) or other plans that comes with NordPass or NordLocker services.
- Now you have to type your email adress that you will be using NordVPN with.
- Now you have to choose payment method which you want to use, and proceed with it.
- Well done! If you followed this guide nicely you purchased NordVPN subscription! Look at your email inbox, here you will find purchase confirmation email.
Now download NordVPN APP and start using it
After purchasing your VPN plan, head to this page to download the NordVPN app
Now you can click start and enjoy using VPN!Click here to get the Best NordVPN Deal! 🔥
Let’s get back to main question, Why Is NordVPN Not Working?
1. Check that you have the latest version of the NordVPN app installed. You can do this by visiting the Google Play Store and comparing the version number of the app with the latest version number on NordVPN’s website.
2. Make sure that your device is connected to a good Wi-Fi or mobile data connection. If you’re on public Wi-Fi, it’s possible that the network is blocking VPN traffic. Try connecting to a different Wi-Fi network, if possible.
3. If you’re using a mobile data connection, check that your data allowance hasn’t been exceeded. Some carriers throttle VPN traffic when your data limit has been reached.
4. Restart both your Android device and the NordVPN app. This can sometimes fix connectivity issues.
5 progressed through all these steps but are still having trouble connecting to NordVPN, please contact our support team for further assistance
First, make sure that your NordVPN subscription is active and that you’re using the correct username and password. If you’ve forgotten your password, you can reset it from the NordVPN website.
Next, check your internet connection. NordVPN requires a stable internet connection in order to work properly. If you’re using a public Wi-Fi network, try connecting to a different one or switch to a wired connection if possible.
If you’re still having trouble, try restarting your device or reinstalling the NordVPN app. Sometimes these steps can help resolve any underlying technical issues.
If none of these solutions work, contact customer support for assistance. They’ll be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and get connected as soon as possible.